- At least 3-5 years with Java projects.
- Strong Java programming foundation
- Extensive hands on Core Java, J2EE and Spring MVC/Spring Boot is must.
- Experience in developing custom Java apps and creating RESTful Web Services
- Strong skills in performing unit testing
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven
- Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality
- Exceptionally good at documenting and explaining core technical processes.
- Experience with configuring and deploying applications on AWS
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 3-5 years of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience
- Ability to explain technical concepts and adjust messaging based on the audience, including non-technical groups
- Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as independently
Key skill Required
- Java Web Services