The Senior Solution Architect, D&T, SAP PM requires in-depth knowledge and experience and is accountable for collaborating with team in various locations to define, deliver and support IT enabled business solutions for the Quality Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Possesses solid understanding of overall vision and business needs and utilize specialized expertise to collaborate with PM and Operations to define detailed User Stories for D&T enablement of business needs. This includes interpreting any issues and recommending solutions or best practices.
• Utilizes knowledge of best practices to help define strategic direction, help determine business needs and design & deliver technical solutions for QA, in partner with Application and Infrastructure.
• Essential core member of agile sprint team(s) to configure and develop optimal technical solutions / features.
• Working on Plant Maintenance Master Data and SAP processes in terms of design and architectures
• Provide technical delivery of functionality to meet defined business requirements as described in User Stories.
• Provide system support and maintenance in alignment with standards and process set within the ERP Services Delivery model, policies and procedures as well as Regulatory requirements including but not limited to Sarbanes-Oxley and FDA GMP.
• Create and maintain system lifecycle documents in accordance with policies and procedures, including creation and maintenance of SOPs, SOIs and Job Aids.
• Work within and participates in the Change Control process.
• Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all safety rules.
• Exhibit regular, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance.
• Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Information Systems
• Minimum 5 years of related work experience, i.e. 3 or more full implementations of SAP PM solutions
• Preferred but not required: Agile & Scrum Certification, ITIL.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Solid SAP skills – system functionality and technical understanding of PM and related areas.
• Good knowledge on Manufacturing Interfaces (MES).
• Must be up to date on latest ERP release.
• Strong HANA knowledge preferred
• Ability to work in a virtual environment in a global organization and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Proficient English language skills
• Willingness to global travel
• Able to be aware of all relevant SOPs as per Company policy as they are related to the position covered by this Job Description
• Support and contribute in programs and activities towards delivery of the set target
• Able to comply with the company’s safety and quality policy at all times
Key skill Required
- SAP PM