We are seeking a talented and experienced SAP PO senior developer to design, develop, and maintain integration solutions using SAP PO. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in SAP PO development and integration, and a deep understanding of SAP PO and related technologies.
- The SAP PO Senior Developer will be responsible for the Architecture, Strategy, Design, and Roadmap of all Integration Applications, EDI, Data & PI/PO proxies.
- Design, develop, and maintain integration solutions using SAP PO: The SAP PO Senior Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining integration solutions using SAP PO. This will include analyzing business requirements, designing technical solutions, developing code, testing, and deploying solutions to production environments.
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into technical specifications/solutions: The SAP PO Senior Developer will work with project managers, business analysts, and other stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into technical specifications for the development team or provide value-driven and cost-effective technical solutions.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation: The SAP PO Senior Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining technical documentation related to the integration solutions developed using SAP PO.
- Collaborate with project managers, business analysts, and other stakeholders to ensure successful and timely delivery of integration projects.
- Lead and mentor junior developers: The SAP PO Senior Developer will be responsible for leading and mentoring junior developers, ensuring that they are able to contribute effectively to the development and maintenance of integration solutions.
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues and provide effective solutions.
- Drive continuous improvement and efficiency in SAP PI/PO developments.
- Stay up to date with new technologies and trends in SAP PO development and integration: The SAP PO Senior Developer will stay up to date with new technologies and trends in SAP PO development and integration, and make recommendations to the team for improvements to current processes and practices.
- Be available for on-call support to fix production issues ensuring there is no/minimal impact on the business without compromising on the quality of deliverables.
- Communicate status and issues in a timely manner.
- Establish strong working relationships with both technical and non-technical members.
*Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field with at least 10+ years of work experience in SAP PI/PO.
*Hands-on experience with PI/PO integration technologies in the following areas: Service Repository and Integration Directory; Data mappings, XSLT mappings, EDI and XML communications, Proxies, interface definitions, and XSDs; Configuration and implementation of PI/PO adapter types (IDoc, RFC, JDBC, File, SFTP, SOAP, WS, JMS, HTTP, REST and Proxy); Configuration, design, development, Message monitoring; adapter logs, adapter engine status, communication channels, etc.
*Experience in Production support and message monitoring.
*Experience in Java mapping and UDF Developments is required.
*Experience in B2B add-on and EDI communications with partners using AS2.
*Knowledge of ABAP Programming would be a plus.
*Experience in SAP CPI/Integration Suite is an added advantage.
*Experience working on EDI 850, 855, 856, and 810 transactions.
*Knowledge of IDOC processing and monitoring tools including PI IDOC sender and receiver adapters to transform messages from IDOC to XML format.
*Working experience in ABAP Proxies, RFC, IDOC, XML, ALE configuration, Partner profiles, Ports, error processing, and troubleshooting.
*Be able to multitask and handle multiple projects.
*Should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues related to integration solutions developed.
*Should have strong communication and collaboration skills, and be able to work effectively with project managers, business analysts, and other stakeholders.
*SAP PO/PI certification is a plus.
Key skill Required
- SAP PO